Our comprehensive knowledge and involvement in the production process means that we understand exactly how LED lighting works and how it can be meet your lighting needs, both now and in the future.
We only supply high quality LED products from responsible manufacturers
Not all LEDs are the same. High quality, energy-efficient industrial and commercial lighting demands that only the best raw materials are used in our products, precision- engineered, then rigorously tested. We will only use manufacturers who meet our high quality standards and apply the same ethical standards as we do.
All our LED products have been designed to provide a high quality light source using a fraction of the energy consumed by conventional lighting. Long life, low maintenance, minimal wastage, low wattage and safe disposal options are standard features of all our products. Our future-proof AEON light is the first of its kind, enabling component parts to be replaced or upgraded, rather than a complete unit – it’s environmentally friendly and cost-effective.
Our sales advisors aren’t just sales people
Our sales advisors and account mangers have an in-depth understanding of the products they sell. They’ll find out what you need and offer advice on the most cost-effective options. They’ll answer any technical, design or installation queries.
An account manager is assigned to each customer and site visits can be arranged to provide a detailed project assessment with specific advice on which LED solutions will benefit you the most. Our in-house technical team can produce CAD drawings and light plots to support your commercial projects.
Our wide range of LED products
We supply for many applications so we have a wide range of LED solutions to solve our customer’s requirements, a sample of our products below:
• LED Panel – the Nova 600×600 LED ceiling panel is our most popular product; streamline, lightweight, clean area approved, versatile in its application, and easy to install. With independently controlled panels of light that have a high lumen output and provide instant illumination. Available in two colour temperatures and with a three hour emergency back up pack option, ensures that the Nova is the perfect product for commercial lighting environments.
• LED Tube – replacement tubes for fluorescent fittings that are easy to retrofit. Our Elite tubes provide excellent lumen per Watt and are available in a T8 format, standard lengths and with an emergency lighting option too.
• LED Floodlights – IP65 rated external range of floodlights include the Comet in a 60Watt or 10Watt option, providing powerful illumination for building facades, car parks, garages, gardens and security lighting.
• LED Wall and Ceiling lights – our range of bulkheads and motion detection sensor fittings vary greatly depending on application. The Zen is IP65 rated fitting that comes with a 50,000 hour lifetime and a 3 year warranty, emergency lighting pack also available. The Breeze offers a robust fitting that suits indoor situations corridors and stairwells fitting for either wall or ceilings. Our 105 bulkhead provides a fantastic three point detection system, light levels, motion and range with fully flexible settings that can be adjusted to suit your needs.
• LED Rope light – available in three formats that provide different levels of illumination and in a range of colours our LED rope light is high quality and extremely versatile, customers have used it to light bars, nightclubs, restaurants, gyms, escalators, and feature walls, ceilings and floors.
• LED Strip lights – our thin strip lights are great for jewellery displays, food cabinets, shop fittings and cabinet lighting. They are very bright and easy to install, ensuring that you get the best long-lasting light source to display your products.
• LED Ribbon tape – with several different products available to help you achieve the look you desire our range of ribbon tapes are adhesive backed and can perfect the look for your under cupboard lighting, shelving units, TV and media consoles.
Happy to help with your enquiries
To view our full range of LED products please visit the website, if you have an enquiry or a project that you are currently working on and would like advice on which LED solution would work best please give us a call on 01453 756361or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.